Manager Agency Channel
- Involve with overall company’s strategies
- Recommend, together with top executives, marketing strategy and design implementation framework
- Set up, manage and oversee operation of agency channel sales unit that in line with company’s strategies
- Recruit, manage, monitor and analyze agency business to maintain/increase sale volume and customer satisfaction to meet or exceed revenue figure
- Explore and develop new strategies an approaches in order to improve agency sales or explore new distribution or channels
- Train, motivate and develop agent, Agency team Leaders
- Coordinate with management team to build up IT infrastructure and system to support Agency Sales Unit
- Conduct, research and analysis of competitors to seek better opportunities with new business agencies or build upon the existing agencies.
- Be the project owner to provide project insights to key account and ensure healthy relationship with business partners, marketing & PR plan and budget effectively in accordance with direction from Director & CEO
- Lead to ensure the smooth project implementation by organizing and coordinating with key accounts, and across internal departments to run to end to end implementation on product development, campaign set up, other necessary support e.g. Marketing Events, Training, outsource printing and etc.
- Work with team to obtain new business deals and expand upon them to develop initiatives for potential revenue
- Perform duties as assigned
- Male or Female with age 35-45 years old
- Minimum of Bachelor degree or Master degree
- Minimum 7 years experience in Insurance Industry or related industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in executive role in Marketing field.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills.
Apply Now Click Job Application form
For more information, Please contact Ms. Rungnapa Sangtien